|Faction Type||Heavilly Equipped Militia|
|Faction Leader||Carl Zinnet|
|Motto||"Summoned when our friends are in need."|
This page contains the history of the Scion Organization as a whole, as well as the specifics of the Scion Militia (2011-2023).
The Scion Militia was a group of Middle School, High School, and College Students that have joined together to help the Texas Military fight off the Mexican Aggressors and soon grew into an Interstellar Empire.
The leadership of the Scion Militia is divided into its separate divisions. All primary leadership, however, is held in Force Hashmal, specifically Carl Zinnet, the 'Bringer of Order' of the Scion Militia. When Carl's off-base, Elizabeth Adams is in charge.
Division Name - Division Leader
- Force Hashmal - Carl Zinnet
- Force Ultima - Jeanne Lizenski
- Force Chaos - Julian Wilson
- Force Famfrit - Jonathan Renalds
- Force Adrammelech - Ariana Nelson
- Force Cúchulainn - Jose Mandez
- Zalera Division - Gwen Bizmen
- Zeromus Division - George Bizmen
- Exodus Division - Gregory Polarski
- Zodiark Section - Rachel Grayson
- Shemhazai Section - Lindsey Madison
- Belias Section - Lucas Grayson
- Mateus Section - Devin Willer
Scion Militia technology originally started out as nothing but guns and tanks they could either obtain from abandoned National Guard stockpiles or what they could make in junkyards. However, when they were forced to relocate, they found themselves at Area 51. This resulted in a major technological boost. This included a collection of Alien-Tech Power Cores. They used these for various super-weapons and their naval flagship: the SMV Leviathan.